Above Prices are Per Person .
All Prices Include The transfers and tours according to the itinerary, Entrance Fees to Archaeological Sites and Museums as described on the itinerary, round trip economy Ferry Tickets, 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on a Double/Triple Occupancy with Breakfast. Prices differ during season periods. Single Supplement price Available.
During the booking procedure for an extra charge you can add options for a 4 Star Hotel and ( Speed Ferry Boat available from April till October).
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transfers as described on the Itinerary
- Athens Full Day City Tour to Acropolis, the New Acropolis Museum and Visit of Temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounion (Guided)
- Entrance Fees
- 4 Day Island Package to Mykonos Island – Non-Guided Island Package – See Why
- 6 Nights 3* Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast
- Meals as described on the Itinerary
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned non-smoking coach
- English Speaking Licensed Guide for the Land Tours
- Round Trip Economy class Ferry tickets for the Island Package
**Speed Ferry Round trip Tickets (are available from 23 March till 30 October) can be added during the booking procedure for an extra charge.
- All Taxes
- Airplane Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours
Tour Code: 7DAM-682.4126.96.36.199
Tour Duration: 7 Days / 6 NightsWhat’s included…
Guaranteed Departures – What’s this?
Voucher Info – What’s this?
Tour Transfers – See Details
Accomodation – See Details
Secure Your Spot – Book Now
7 Day Organized Guided Combined Tour Package to Athens City and Mykonos Island
Spend 7 days in Greece and explore the Capital of Greece – Athens City and Mykonos Island – one of the most famous Greek Islands.
Visit Acropolis of Athens and New Acropolis Museum, the well known Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion.
Explore Mykonos Island at your own pace the most famous tourist island in the Eastern Mediterranean and certainly the Most Cosmopolitan amongst the Cyclades, something which is not just by chance. Expect to experience the exquisite visuals of White-Washed Houses, Proud Windmills, a multitude of Chapels, busy back streets with Balconies full of Flowers and a multicolored fleet of Fishing Boats at the port.
Get a unique chance to relax with all the time on your hands free as our experts organize the best travel experience of a lifetime!
• Visit Acropolis of Athens, the ancient archaeological site, the 8th wonder of the world
• See the world famous New Acropolis Museum
• Visit the historical Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion
• See Change of the Guards in front of the Greek Parliament (Ex Royal Palace)
• Have fun on the world famous Mykonos Island
Submit your review
The hotel in Athens and in Mykonos were very well located. Generally, very well organize and friendly.