Above Prices are Per Person on a Double/Triple Occupancy.
Single Supplement Available. The tour is only available from April till October.
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transfers as described on the Itinerary
- Athens Full Day City Tour to Acropolis, the New Acropolis Museum and Visit of Temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounion (Guided)
- Entrance Fees – if option is selected
- 6 Day Island Package to Mykonos and Santorini Islands (Non-Guided) – See Why
- 8 Nights 3* Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast
- Meals as described on the Itinerary
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned non-smoking coach
- English Speaking Licensed Guide for the Land Tours
- Round Trip Economy class Ferry tickets for the Island Package
**During summer period Speed Ferry Round trip Tickets can be added during the booking procedure for an extra charge.
- All Taxes
- Airplane Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours
Tour Duration: 9 Days / 8 Nights
Guaranteed Departures – What’s this?
Voucher Info – What’s this?
Tour Transfers – See Details
Accomodation – See Details
Secure Your Spot – Book Now
This is a 9 Days Combined Package Athens City and Mykonos Island and Santorini Island
Spend 9 days in Greece and explore the Greek Capital Athens City and Mykonos and Santorini Islands. Visit Acropolis of Athens and New Acropolis Museum, the well known Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion.
Explore Mykonos Island at your own pace. The Most Famous tourist island in the Eastern Mediterranean and certainly the Most Cosmopolitan amongst the Cyclades, something which is not just by chance. Expect to experience the exquisite visuals of White-Washed Houses, Proud Windmills, a multitude of Chapels, back streets with Balconies full of Flowers and a multicolored fleet of Fishing Boats at the port.
Explore Santorini Island at your own pace. Admire the Caldera, the famous Oia Sunset from the top of Oia Village visit exquisite Black Pebble Beaches and Crystal Blue Waters which offset the traditional and quaint dome-like architecture, spreading across a humongous cliff so as from a distance to create a spilling effect and be overwhelmed in Oia Town by visuals of the sun setting.
• Visit Acropolis of Athens, the ancient archaeological site, the 8th wonder of the world
• See the world famous New Acropolis Museum
• Visit the historical Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion
• See Change of the Guards in front of the Greek Parliament (Ex Royal Palace)
• Explore Santorini Island, the multicolored beaches and the Volcano
• Have fun on the world famous Mykonos Island
• Explore the archaeological site of Delos Island