Above Prices are Per Person on a Double/Triple Occupancy.
Single Supplement Available.
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
•Transfers as described on the Itinerary
• Athens Full Day City Tour to Acropolis, the New Acropolis Museum and Visit of Temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounion (Guided)
• One Day Cruise from Athens to 3 Islands Poros, Hydra, Aegina
• 4 Day Classical Tour to Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nauplion, Olympia, Delphi and Meteora (Guided)
• Entrance Fees – if option is selected
• 7 Nights 3* Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast
• Meals as described on the Itinerary
• Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned non-smoking coach
• English Speaking Licensed Guide for the Land Tours and Multi-Lingual Guides on Board of the Cruise
• Free Wi-fi
• All Taxes
• Airplane Tickets
• Personal Expenses
Tour Code: 8D-854.683.87.210
Tour Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Guaranteed Departures – What’s this?
Voucher Info – What’s this?
Tour Transfers – See Details
Accomodation – See Details
Secure Your Spot – Book Now
Travel With Us to Through Thousand Years of History and Beauty
Join us on this complete Tour to Hydra – Poros – Aegina Islands and to The Most Fammus Archaeological Sites of Greece
Get an introduction to the country’s classical sites and picturesque Greek Islands.
Relieve the glory of Ancient Greece with visits to Athens City most important historical sites – Acropolis of Athens and New Acropolis Museum, the well known Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion, Ancient Olympia Archaeological Site, Majestic Meteora Monasteries, the famous Delphi Archaeological Site, Epidaurus Ancient Theater, Historical Mycenae Archaeological Site and the First Capital of Greece – the lovely Nauplion City.
Have fun and relax under the Greek sun while cruising towards Hydra Island, Poros Island and Aegina Island.
• Visit the Acropolis of Athens, the ancient archaeological site, the 8th wonder of the world
• See the world famous New Acropolis Museum and the well known Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion
• Explore the islands nearby Athens: Aegina Island–Hydra Island–Poros Island
• Explore the Delphi Archaeological Site, the Temple of Apollo in Delphi Archaeological Site and picturesque Arahova Village
• Visit Ancient Olympia Archaeological Site, birthplace of the first Olympic Games
• Take a once in a lifetime opportunity to see Meteora Monasteries with its mystical monasteries and picturesque Kalambaka village
Submit your review
Well organized tour! Everything was perfect! Our guide was very knowledgeable! Highly recommend