Careers at Hop In Sightseeing
- This job involves working within a team, to deliver outstanding results and after sales service to customers.
- All candidates must speak fluent English and Spanish
- Must be able to work under pressure
- The role is suited to individuals motivated by working in a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Please send your CV (in English) to [email protected] – Ref: CSE
Working hours in a shift:
from 06:15 a.m. to 14:30 and 14:00 to 22:00
Daily duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Answering 40-80 calls/10-20 e-mail queries per day from customers
- Following up on queries by leasing with suppliers and ground handlers in resort
- Taking payment from customers
- Arranging amendments and cancellations
- Checking invoices against bookings
The type of candidate suitable for this job:
- Wants to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
- Has empathy for the customers situation
- Is able to communicate clearly, both written and spoken
- Works accurately and with attention to detail
- Handles queries in the best interest of both customer and company
- Is able to use a variety of IT systems simultaneously
- Has a pleasant, friendly phone manner
The candidate must have fluent/excellent standard of English, preferably a native speaker or alternatively the candidate has worked in an English speaking environment previously.
Working experience in the travel industry or in a Customer Service role is essential.